[Psychmasters] Advising for Spring 2019

Harman, Marsha EDU_MJH at SHSU.EDU
Thu Sep 27 07:53:21 CDT 2018

Dear MA students,

Advising for Spring 2019 will be Monday, October 29 - Thursday, November 1.  Registration for Grad students begins Monday, November 5.  Please complete the attached form BEFORE coming for advisement.  If there is no attachment or you cannot print it, please come by my lab (CHSS 392) to obtain one.

Your SAM ID and your desired class CRN are the most necessary elements to be cleared to register.

The sign-up schedule for advisement is taped to my lab door (CHSS 392).  Your name must be on the schedule to be advised.

Marsha Harman
M. J. Harman, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
Coordinator of Masters Programs
P. O. Box 2447
Department of Psychology & Philosophy
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77341
936-294-3614 (leave a message here)
Lab - 936-294-4064 (try this number first)

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid. ― Albert Einstein