[Psychmasters] Proctor Request

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Jan 30 13:38:24 CST 2019

Hello everyone,

My name is Danielle Langlois and I am a pool faculty member here at Sam. I was hoping someone might be able to assist me. I have a class (Research Methods) that I need an exam proctor for. The class is in the Woodlands on Thursday Feb. 21st from 6-7:20pm. Finding someone to proctor this exam is the most important thing for me right now, but if you want to do a guest lecture (which could be added to your CV) in one of my other classes I am open to do that as well. These classes would be on Thursday 21st for Learning (12:30-2, subject would be classical conditioning) or Friday the 22nd for Abnormal (9-10am, subject would be Anxiety disorders).

Let me know if you are interested,

Danielle Langlois

SHSU Faculty
Office: CHSS 305