[Psychmasters] FW: Chatting with the Chair and Candy-Grams!

Reddoch, Rhonda RNR001 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Feb 7 12:30:18 CST 2019

Hi everyone,

First order of business - please attend our Chatting with the Chair event!
When: Tuesday, February 26th, 5-6 p.m.
Where: CHSS 232
What: A small event to welcome the new Chair of the Department, Dr. Tomes!  This is an opportunity to come meet Dr. Tomes and spend some time learning about him and any plans he might have for the department. Additionally, Dr. Tomes has a BINGO activity planned so he can learn a little about you! Be sure to attend!

Second order of business - GSPO is running another Candy-Gram fundraiser for Valentine's Day!  Come visit our bright, smiling faces in the following places:

  *   Monday, 2/11, LSC Mall, 10 - 3
  *   Tuesday, 2/12, LSC Mall, 11:30 - 3
  *   Wednesday, 2/13, CHSS 1st floor, 10 - 3
Come out and purchase a full-sized candy bar or skittles bag and write a personal message (or choose from a preset list of things to say), and have them hand-delivered, by us, to a friend/colleague/professor to brighten their day or Valentine's week!  You could opt to deliver the Candy-Gram yourself for a discount!  You can also get a discount if you order more than one Candy-Gram!  The only caveat is that they be delivered to an on-campus location.

  *   GSPO delivered Candy-Gram = $5
  *   Self-delivered Candy-Gram = $2
  *   Two GSPO delivered Candy-Grams = $8
You can also make an order by emailing our GSPO President, Cassie, at: cab115 at shsu.edu<mailto:cab115 at shsu.edu>