[Psychmasters] REMINDER - Chatting with the Chair Event!

Ricardo, Mia mmr032 at SHSU.EDU
Sat Feb 23 21:05:31 CST 2019

Greetings good grads!

I apologize that this is coming to you from my personal email – our GSPO account is throwing a fit.

Please do not forget to attend our Chatting with the Chair event that is occurring next week.  Here are the details:

When: Tuesday, February 26th, 5-6 p.m.
Where: CHSS 232
What: A small event to welcome the new Chair of the Department, Dr. Tomes!  This is an opportunity to come meet Dr. Tomes and spend some time learning about him and any plans he might have for the department. Additionally, Dr. Tomes has a BINGO activity planned so he can learn a little about you!

We are all very excited to learn more about Dr. Tomes, and he is equally as excited to learn more about his students.
See you there!

Mia M. Ricardo, M.A.
Clinical Psychology Doctoral Student
Department of Psychology and Philosophy
Sam Houston State University
Office: CHSS 342

LEGAL NOTICE - This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information, including attachments.   If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this email permanently.  An unintended recipient may not use this information for any purpose. Thank you.