[Psychmasters] MA Program Visit

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Apr 3 12:37:55 CDT 2019

Hello Students,

I apologize because I just remembered to send out this e-mail. As you may know, we are conducting a self-study of our MA General program (just as we did for the MA Clinical program). Tomorrow (Thursday, April 4th) at 4pm, our site visitors are scheduled to meet with our graduate students in the conference room. I would GREATLY appreciate it if as many of you as possible could meet with them. You can provide your opinions of the program, and more importantly, let them know how you think the program could be improved. Thank you and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks in advance!

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Department of Psychology
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447