[Psychmasters] Hooding Cerremoney for MA Students

Harman, Marsha EDU_MJH at SHSU.EDU
Mon Apr 15 14:14:12 CDT 2019

Good afternoon-

As you know, our graduation ceremony will be held on Friday, May 10th, at 2:30 pm. We will be holding our Annual Hooding Ceremony for MA and SSP students at 11am that day in CHSS C090, followed by a college-wide reception (courtesy of the CHSS Dean's Office) at 12pm on the 2nd floor of CHSS.

Could you share these details with the graduating students in your programs? As soon as possible, I need a list of the students who will attend, as well as who will be hooding them. (Please note that they will need to confirm this with the faculty member.) Also, please let the students know that their friends and families are warmly invited to attend.

Best,

Jamey Crosby

Marsha Harman
M. J. Harman, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
Coordinator of Masters Programs
P. O. Box 2447
Department of Psychology & Philosophy
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77341
936-294-3614 (leave a message here)
Lab - 936-294-4064 (try this number first)

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid. ― Albert Einstein