[Psychmasters] FW: GAs Needed

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Tue May 7 06:43:46 CDT 2019

FYI. See below.

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Department of Psychology
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX   77341
936-294-3049

From: French, Leif
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2019 12:43 PM
To: Anastasi, Jeffery <JSA001 at SHSU.EDU>
Subject: GAs Needed

Dear Jeff,

I am looking to hire two full-time GAs this summer to work on different second language learning projects from a psycholinguistic perspective. In short, the projects address individual differences in language processing (fluency, working memory, accentedness) and how these factors contribute to L2 oral production skill.

Ideally, I'm looking for enthusiastic MA or PhD students who are familiar with experimental methods and the use of SPSS. Knowledge of another language would be helpful, but is not a requirement. Do you know of any talented grad students who may be interested in this type of work?

Thanks in advance,

Leif

Leif French, Ph.D.
Chair, Department of World Languages and Cultures
Professor of Applied Linguistics/French
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77341-2147
T : (936) 294-1442