[Psychmasters] Graduate Fair tomorrow (WEDNESDAY) from 10am-1pm!

Langley, Hillary hlangley at shsu.edu
Tue Oct 1 17:11:44 CDT 2019

JK - tomorrow is WEDNESDAY! The Graduate Fair is TOMORROW - WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 2 - from 10am-1pm! Sorry for the typo!

-----
Hillary A. Langley, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Interim Coordinator, Masters Programs in Psychology
Sam Houston State University

Email: hlangley at shsu.edu
Office: CHSS Room 376, (936) 294-3260