[Psychmasters] Halloween Candy Gram Fundraiser

Persinger, Dana drp039 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Oct 17 18:13:45 CDT 2019

​​Hi Everyone,

GSPO will be having a Halloween Fundraiser the week of October 28. We will be selling candy grams that you can either take with you and deliver yourself or ask us to deliver for you! This is a great way to brighten someone's day and send them a little (trick or) treat. I have attached the flyer here explaining everything, but we will be tabling in CHSS during the following times:

Monday 10/28: 12-4
Tuesday 10/29: 12-4
Wednesday 10/30: 10-2
Thursday 10/21: 11-3

​

If you would like to volunteer to help GSPO sell or deliver the grams, let me know. We will be tabling at CHSS and delivering all over campus. It's a ton of fun!

Have a great afternoon,

Gabby

Gabriele Trupp, M.A.
Clinical Psychology Doctoral Student