[Psychmasters] IMPORTANT! Spring semester advising!

Langley, Hillary hlangley at shsu.edu
Fri Oct 25 12:33:42 CDT 2019

Dear all,

The Spring class schedule has now been (mostly) finalized, so I am ready to begin advising for the Spring 2020 semester! Below you'll find a link to a google document on which I've listed lots of time slots, so you'll just need to add your name to the right of the time slot that you'd like to take (in column B). In this advising appointment we will go through your degree plan and choose classes that make the most sense given your year (first or second), track (A or B), and if you are thesis or non-thesis.

Registration opens Monday, November 4 at 8am, so we will need to get all of the advising done next week!

Please spread the word and share the link to the google doc to your classmates so ALL students know that advising will take place NEXT WEEK!!!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TE5qQTC5bTWWi6rkhKqpdrSZMij-2jEE_Fz9V-W88ys/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!

Hillary

-----
Hillary A. Langley, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Interim Coordinator, Masters Programs in Psychology
Sam Houston State University
Email: hlangley at shsu.edu
Office: CHSS Room 376, (936) 294-3260