[Psychmasters] CRNs for Thesis 1, Thesis II, etc.

Langley, Hillary hlangley at shsu.edu
Mon Nov 4 16:46:25 CST 2019

All:

Just wanted to touch base to let you know we're still waiting for some sections of Thesis 1 (3 hours), Thesis II (3 hours), and Thesis II (1 hour) to show up on the schedule for several faculty members, so just be patient. Rhonda submitted paperwork at the end of last week to get these sections added, but it has to get approved on multiple levels before it gets officially added to the schedule. I will be in touch once I get word that it's been approved and then I will clear those of you who need to be cleared to register for those specific sections (and will email you the CRN that corresponds with your thesis chair and the course and number hours).

Thanks for your patience! Rest assured these classes will not fill up and we'll get you registered as soon as we can!

Best,

Hillary

-----
Hillary A. Langley, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Interim Coordinator, Masters Programs in Psychology
Sam Houston State University
Email: hlangley at shsu.edu
Office: CHSS Room 376, (936) 294-3260