[Psychmasters] Clinical Forensic Job Candidates Visiting over next 3 weeks!

Langley, Hillary hlangley at shsu.edu
Mon Nov 25 13:03:59 CST 2019

All,

We have three candidates interviewing for a faculty position within the Clinical Doctoral Program. Each applicant has a forensic interest, and will be meeting with graduate students (MA and PhD) while they are here!

Our first applicant is here today, and the search committee has scheduled that meeting with you all (graduate students) from 4-5pm TODAY in the main conference room!

Here are the days the applicants are here and their names!

Jared Ruchensky (11/25)
Adam Coffey (12/2)
Tiffany Russell (12/9)

Hope some of you can make it!

Best,

Hillary

-----
Hillary A. Langley, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Interim Coordinator, Masters Programs in Psychology
Sam Houston State University
Email: hlangley at shsu.edu
Office: CHSS Room 376, (936) 294-3260