[Psychmasters] APA 2020 Call for Submissions - Div. 41

Ricardo, Mia mmr032 at SHSU.EDU
Fri Nov 29 12:35:55 CST 2019

Hi Sam Fam,
            Now that we have received our responses from AP-LS, it’s a good time to remind everyone they can also submit to APA’s 2020 conference under Division 41.  Unfortunately, we have a 3 day turn-around time if you wanted to submit something that was not accepted at AP-LS this year:

The American Psychological Association Conference will be taking place August 6 - 9, 2020 in Washington, D.C. AP-LS (APA Division 41) invites presentations from any area that involves the intersection of psychology and the law (e.g., practice, teaching, research, policy, law, community outreach). Proposals are due December 2, 2019 by 5:00pm EST.

Find more information here: https://ap-ls.wildapricot.org/resources/EmailTemplates/2019_10%20October%20AP-LS%20Newsletter/2020CallforSubmissions.pdf

Of course, you can submit under any other division, it’s just my responsibility to draw your attention to Div. 41 as the student rep.

Happy conferencing!

---Your AP-LS student rep

Mia M. Ricardo, M.A.
Clinical Psychology Doctoral Candidate
Department of Psychology and Philosophy
Sam Houston State University
Office: CHSS 342

LEGAL NOTICE - This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information, including attachments.   If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this email permanently.  An unintended recipient may not use this information for any purpose. Thank you.