[Psychmasters] Winter Social - THIS FRIDAY

Persinger, Dana drp039 at SHSU.EDU
Mon Dec 2 12:49:33 CST 2019

Hi Everyone,

I hope you had a lovely break and are getting back into the swing of things. Thank you to everyone who RSVP'd for the Winter Social. Just a reminder that the Winter Social will take place this Friday, December 6th and will be held at Walls BBQ (601 TX-75 ste c, Huntsville, TX 77320​) from 6-9 pm! Although GSPO will be providing dinner, we encourage guests to bring a dessert to share. You can fill out the below googledoc <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GdicCCbMaGnRoLsijL4qmS1jE__p8l5oKdnYxUWUxIY/edit?usp=sharing> with what you would like to bring so that we don't end up with too many duplicates!

Food sign up: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GdicCCbMaGnRoLsijL4qmS1jE__p8l5oKdnYxUWUxIY/edit?usp=sharing

There are three important pieces of information to remember about the Winter Social. First, we will host a toy drive at the event. If you'd like to bring a toy to donate, we will deliver them to the Montgomery County Women's Shelter as a donation from GSPO!

Second, we will be having a White Elephant Gift Exchange! If you'd like to participate in the gift exchange, bring a wrapped gift (limit $10), but DON'T put your name on it! It's always a ton of fun, so I encourage your participation. ​

Third, GSPO will be passing out pet calendars to those who ordered them! We have wall and desk calendars. If you missed the deadline for placing your order, don't worry - GSPO has some extras. If you know already that you would like to purchase one of those extras, we will be selling them first come first serve. Feel free to send Gabby an email claiming one (gft005 at shsu.edu<mailto:gft005 at shsu.edu>).

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We look forward to seeing you at the Winter Social!

Best,
GSPO

Gabriele Trupp, M.A.
Clinical Psychology Doctoral Student