[Psychmasters] Status of Thesis I and II

Langley, Hillary hlangley at shsu.edu
Thu Dec 12 20:30:50 CST 2019

MA students who are completing theses,

I just got an email from Dr. Tomes inquiring about what grades he needs to assign for thesis I and II. I know I’ve signed lots of thesis proposal and defense forms this semester, but I didn’t keep track of who completed what. So....

If you are currently enrolled in thesis I this semester, will you email me ASAP to let me know if you successfully proposed this semester? If you did, then I will tell Dr. Tomes to assign a grade of credit... and if you didn’t propose (or you don’t email me back), then you will get an IP (in progress), and we will fill out a grade change form when you propose.

If you are currently enrolled in thesis II, will you let me know if you successfully defended your masters thesis?

Many thanks!!!
Hillary

-----
Hillary A. Langley, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Interim Coordinator, Masters Programs in Psychology
Sam Houston State University
Email: hlangley at shsu.edu<mailto:hlangley at shsu.edu>
Office: CHSS Room 376, (936) 294-3260<tel:(936)%20294-3260>