[Psychmasters] PSYC 6390 & 6391 - Day/time/classroom change!

Langley, Hillary hlangley at shsu.edu
Wed Jan 15 15:51:55 CST 2020

MA in Clinical Psychology students:

If you are NOT enrolled in PSYC 6390 (Techniques in Psychotherapy) and PSYC 6391 (Practicum I) this semester, then disregard this email!

If you ARE enrolled in and taking Techniques & Prac I this semester, this message is for you!

We've got someone slated to teach these two courses this semester (as Dr. Harman retired), but we had to change the day/time of these classes in order to accommodate the new instructor's schedule!

PSYC 6390/Techniques will now be on TUESDAYS from 3:30-6:20pm

and

PSYC 6391/Prac I will now be on THURSDAYS from 3:30-6:20pm

Both classes will be taught in CHSS room 249! You all will meet for the first time tomorrow (Thursday) at 3:30pm (but it definitely won't last the whole time!). We're still working on getting the paperwork formalized so she can officially be added to the schedule, so she may or not be there tomorrow.... but I will be :)

See (some of) you tomorrow at 3:30pm in CHSS room 249!

Best,

Hillary

-----
Hillary A. Langley, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Interim Coordinator, Masters Programs in Psychology
Sam Houston State University
Email: hlangley at shsu.edu
Office: CHSS Room 376, (936) 294-3260