[Psychmasters] SHSU AP-LS Social

Ricardo, Mia mmr032 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Jan 22 20:37:46 CST 2020

Hi Sam Fam,
                I’ve been patiently waiting to receive the APLS program before scheduling the SHSU social, but it’s gotten down to the wire and I need to make a reservation.  I know not having the conference program complicates your ability to provide your availability, but I would appreciate it if you filled out this quick survey!

https://shsu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8uo3NYa7oiKIOyx

Thanks everyone, please let me know if you have any questions.  I look forward to seeing everyone in NOLA!
Mia

Mia M. Ricardo, M.A.
Clinical Psychology Doctoral Candidate
Department of Psychology and Philosophy
Sam Houston State University
Office: CHSS 342

LEGAL NOTICE - This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information, including attachments.   If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this email permanently.  An unintended recipient may not use this information for any purpose. Thank you.