[Psychmasters] Mark your calendar!

Langley, Hillary hlangley at shsu.edu
Wed Feb 5 11:19:15 CST 2020

All:

Please note that we have one candidate interviewing for the Coordinator of the MA Programs in Psychology position (to take over for me!!), and she will be here next Monday and Tuesday (February 10 & 11). Her job talk will be on Monday, February 10 from 3-4pm in CHSS 3rd floor conference room. I hope many of you can attend!!

She will then be meeting with graduate students (that's YOU!) from 4-5pm (also in the CHSS 3rd floor conference room). Some of you all are in my Advanced Developmental class during that time, so I am going to try to find an alternate time for our class to meet next Monday so as many of you as want to attend that student meeting with her can attend.

Thanks!

Hillary

-----
Hillary A. Langley, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Interim Coordinator, Masters Programs in Psychology
Sam Houston State University
Email: hlangley at shsu.edu
Office: CHSS Room 376, (936) 294-3260