[Psychmasters] MA Clinical Director Applicant - MONDAY!

Anastasi, Jeffrey JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Feb 6 09:21:02 CST 2020

Hi All,

I just wanted to remind everyone that we have our MA Clinical Director candidate (Dr. Shelley Riggs) visiting next week, and we'd love to have everyone meet her. I especially wanted to point out your chance to meet with her following her job talk. The meeting that is scheduled for the graduate students to have some one-on-one time with her is at 4pm on Monday, February 10th in CHSS 330. I also wanted to invite you to her job talk which is at 3pm on Monday (Feb 10) in the CHSS conference room. The title of her job talk is "Family Attachment Processes in Risk and Resilience." Thanks!

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Department of Psychology
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447