[Psychmasters] SHSU AP-LS Social - save the date!

Ricardo, Mia mmr032 at SHSU.EDU
Sun Feb 9 22:32:17 CST 2020

Hello everyone!
                Please see the below information regarding the SHSU AP-LS social.

WHEN?
7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 5, 2020
WHERE?
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant – Pilsner Room
200 Poydras Street, New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
DETAILS?
8 minute walk from the conference hotel
Parking validated (with a pass) at Harrah’s garage located at 228 Poydras St. for up to 4 hours
Some appetizer-style food provided and will include a few vegan and vegetarian options
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are not provided but are available for purchase

If you are interested in obtaining a parking pass, please notify me ASAP so that the brewery might provide me with enough passes.  If you have any questions or require additional details, please feel free to contact me at (207) 216-0830 or mmr032 at shsu.edu.

I can’t wait to see everyone in NOLA!
Mia

Mia M. Ricardo, M.A.
Clinical Psychology Doctoral Candidate
Department of Psychology and Philosophy
Sam Houston State University
Office: CHSS 342

LEGAL NOTICE - This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information, including attachments.   If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this email permanently.  An unintended recipient may not use this information for any purpose. Thank you.