[Psychmasters] Important thesis/dissertation documents!

Langley, Hillary hlangley at shsu.edu
Tue Mar 3 20:01:32 CST 2020

FYI - If you are conducting a thesis or dissertation, please use the forms that I've attached to this email. You'll find forms for thesis/dissertation committee appointments, thesis/dissertation prospectus approval, and to report the results of a thesis/dissertation defense.

The Dean's Office has made some recent changes to the forms and will no longer accept the older versions, especially versions that ask for the student's social security number. I've sent these forms out to all of the Psychology faculty, but wanted to make sure you all have these as well.

Thanks so much!
Hillary

-----
Hillary A. Langley, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Interim Coordinator, Masters Programs in Psychology
Sam Houston State University
Email: hlangley at shsu.edu
Office: CHSS Room 376, (936) 294-3260