[Psychmasters] Registration!

Langley, Hillary hlangley at shsu.edu
Sun Mar 22 20:24:11 CDT 2020

All:

I have to be on a campus computer in order to clear you all to register, so you won't be cleared to register for courses until mid-morning tomorrow when I can make it up to Huntsville. Not to worry, though, as you shouldn't have any problems getting into the classes that you want. HOWEVER, I have not heard from many of you about what course(s) you want to take this summer. If I don't hear from you by Monday morning, I am not sure what to clear you to register for and am not sure when I will be able to make it back up to campus. Students with last names of A-K are able to register at 8am and L-Z at 1pm (although, sorry A-K folks, I will not be in Huntsville before 8am to get you cleared quite that early - so sorry!). I'll email you all individually when I've cleared you so you know....

For those of you who emailed me already, thank you! I got your emails and have you down on my list of students to get through tomorrow.

FYI, the only courses that are relevant for you all this summer are:

-PSYC 5336: Advanced Cognitive Psychology (CRN: 41250)

-PSYC 5381: Advanced Learning Theory (CRN: 41251)

-PSYC 5392: History and Systems of Psychology (CRN: 41252)

And, thesis 1 or 2, of course!

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions!
Hillary

-----
Hillary A. Langley, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Interim Coordinator, Masters Programs in Psychology
Sam Houston State University
Email: hlangley at shsu.edu
Office: CHSS Room 376, (936) 294-3260