[Psychmasters] FW: APLS Student Presentation Award Winners

Ricardo, Mia mmr032 at SHSU.EDU
Fri Mar 27 11:22:50 CDT 2020

In case anyone was interested in APLS poster and paper awardees, see the below email.

Mia
APLS Campus Rep

Mia M. Ricardo, M.A.
Clinical Psychology Doctoral Candidate
Department of Psychology and Philosophy
Sam Houston State University
Office: CHSS 342

LEGAL NOTICE - This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information, including attachments.   If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this email permanently.  An unintended recipient may not use this information for any purpose. Thank you.

From: AP-LS Campus Representative Program <aplscampusrep at gmail.com>
Date: Monday, March 23, 2020 at 9:45 PM
To: AP-LS Campus Representative Program <aplscampusrep at gmail.com>
Cc: AP-LS Student Section Committee <aplsstudents at gmail.com>, Victoria Pietruszka <vlpietruszka at gmail.com>, "em.marshall47 at gmail.com" <em.marshall47 at gmail.com>
Subject: APLS Student Presentation Award Winners

Hi Campus Reps,

It was nice to meet many of you at the conference. I hope you all made it back safe and are staying healthy in these trying times. Please distribute the message below regarding the Student Presentation Awards. And congratulations to the winners!

------
Dear Student Affiliates –

On behalf of the Student Committee, thank you to all of our student affiliates who joined us in New Orleans for contributing to a successful 2020 AP-LS Annual Conference! It was an honor and pleasure to meet many of you, talk about your research, and learn more about how the Student Committee can continue to improve to connect our student members.
Congratulations to those of you who submitted your presentations for consideration for one of the Outstanding Student Presentation Awards. This year’s process was full of excellent presentations; this year’s winners can be viewed on our website here<https://www.apls-students.org/2020-winners.html> and have been contacted. Congratulations to those of you who were selected, and we encourage student affiliates to continue to submit next year.
We know that this time is difficult for everyone, so for those of you who were unable to join us this year, we look forward to hopefully seeing you all in Denver, Colorado for next year's conference. Until then, the Student Committee looks forward to bringing you programming throughout the year. Any questions or suggestions can be sent to aplsstudents at gmail.com<mailto:aplsstudents at gmail.com>.
All the best,
Victoria
Victoria Pietruszka, MS, JD
Student Committee Chair
American Psychology-Law Society (APA Division 41)
------

Best,

Melanie Fessinger
Campus Representative Coordinator