[Psychmasters] Research Position Opportunity!

Langley, Hillary hlangley at shsu.edu
Thu Jun 4 16:39:14 CDT 2020

All:

Please see the email below (and attached flyer) from Dr. Salami about an opportunity in her research lab!

She said:

“We will be recruiting lab members who can start in the summer/fall. We've also extended the application deadline to July 1. Note that students can also gain more information about the lab by going to this website: https://www.shsu.edu/academics/psychology-and-philosophy/psychology/wethrive/

Please let me know if you have any questions.”

Take care,
Hillary

-----
Hillary A. Langley, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Interim Coordinator, Masters Programs in Psychology
Sam Houston State University
Email: hlangley at shsu.edu<mailto:hlangley at shsu.edu>
Office: CHSS Room 376, (936) 294-3260