[Psychmasters] GSPO Virtual Meeting

Lewis, Katherine kal067 at SHSU.EDU
Sat Oct 3 19:03:31 CDT 2020

Hello Students and Faculty!

GSPO will be having a virtual welcome meeting next Thursday <x-apple-data-detectors://0> October 8th from 4:00-5:00pm<x-apple-data-detectors://0>.

We will be discussing a few things during this meeting, including planned events for the year, potential fundraisers, and volunteering opportunities. This is a chance for you to hear more about our organization and, if you are a new student, for us to meet you as well :)

Here is the zoom information:

Topic: GSPO Welcome Meeting

Time: Oct 8, 2020 04:00 PM Central Time<x-apple-data-detectors://1> (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://shsu.zoom.us/j/81602525375

We hope to see you all there!

The Graduate Student Psychology Organization

President: Beata Krembuszewski

Vice President: Ema Kiser

Master's Vice President: Katherine Lewis

Tresurer: Bailey Barnes

Secretary: Debbie Torress​

​

Katherine A. Lewis, B.S.
Clinical Psychology Masters Student
Sam Houston State University
Office: Counseling Center 258
kal067 at shsu.edu<mailto:kal067 at shsu.edu>
281-687-2200<tel:281-687-2200>

LEGAL NOTICE - This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information, including attachments.   If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this email permanently.  An unintended recipient may not use this information for any purpose. Thank you.