[Psychmasters] GSPO Meeting Today!!

Lewis, Katherine kal067 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Oct 8 13:21:14 CDT 2020

Hello Students and Faculty!

GSPO will be having a virtual welcome meeting next Thursday October 8th from 4:00-5:00pm.

We will be discussing a few things during this meeting, including planned events for the year, potential fundraisers, and volunteering opportunities. This is a chance for you to hear more about our organization and, if you are a new student, for us to meet you as well :)

Here is the zoom information:

Topic: GSPO Welcome Meeting
Time: Oct 8, 2020 04:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://shsu.zoom.us/j/81602525375

We hope to see you all there!

The Graduate Student Psychology Organization
President: Beata Krembuszewski
Vice President: Ema Kiser
Master's Vice President: Katherine Lewis
Tresurer: Bailey Barnes
Secretary: Debbie Torres?