[Psychmasters] CHSS DivIn Grad Student Subcommittee

Henderson, Craig CEH003 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Oct 21 10:37:59 CDT 2020

?Good morning, students!  I'm emailing you because the CHSS Diversity and Inclusion Committee (https://www.shsu.edu/academics/humanities-and-social-sciences/chss-diversity-committee/index.html?) is in the very beginning stages of forming a Graduate Student Subcommittee, and we would love to have a member from the Clinical MA program serve on a planning committee.  The committee is currently comprised of Drs. Temi Salami in Psychology, Siham Bouamer in World Languages and Cultures, and Ms. Kelci Davis, one of our doctoral students.  I have spoken with a couple of other doctoral students about participating as well, and Dr. Bouamar was going to speak with grad students in her college.  We are looking to schedule a meeting for next week; it looks like Th morning and Fri at 1 are popular times at the moment.  I am also including minutes from our first meeting so that you can get an idea of the things we are talking about.  Thanks for your consideration, and please feel free to contact any of us with questions you might have.  It really is very open at the moment, and we anticipate that time commitment and responsibilities will solidify as we move forward.   Thanks!

Craig