[Psychmasters] Fw: TONIGHT: TPA's Student Meeting

Henderson, Craig CEH003 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Oct 22 09:36:24 CDT 2020

?Hey folks, if you are planning on attending the TPA conference (or plan to do so in the future) or have questions about getting involved in TPA, please consider attending tonight's student meeting.  I've found TPA to be a very student friendly conference and the organization as a whole to be mindful of student issues.  Thanks!

Craig

________________________________
From: TPA Executive Director <jessica at texaspsyc.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2020 10:19 AM
To: Henderson, Craig
Subject: FW: TONIGHT: TPA's Student Meeting

Craig,

Morning! Good morning! Tonight is our student meeting. While we've been pushing this for a while, we only have 4 students registered. In a last minute scramble, I thought I'd reach out to more folks to see if you would be interested in sharing the below with your students/LAS. Traditionally reserved for student members, we really need to get this group motivated and I should have thought about opening it up to a broader audience sooner. If you are so inclined, please forward the below to your students.

It's from 5:30-6:30p.

Jessica Magee