[Psychmasters] Pet Calendars!!!

Lewis, Katherine kal067 at SHSU.EDU
Mon Oct 26 14:52:45 CDT 2020

Hello everyone,

It's the moment you've all been waiting for...it's time for you to send GSPO pictures of your pet for the GSPO Pet Calendars! This year, our theme for the calendars is: "What I learned about my pet in quarantine is..." If you would like your pet to make it into the calendar, please email me (etg005 at shsu.edu) your lovely pet pictures with a comment on what you have learned about your pet during quarantine! Please submit your pictures and caption sooner rather than later, people who email us pictures/captions quickly will be given priority.

Pictures and orders are due Wednesday, November 4th. We will have desk calendars for $10, wall calendars for $15, or you can buy both for $20. If you would like to purchase, please email both me (etg005 at shsu.edu) and Bailey (bab139 at shsu) by Wednesday, November 4th? with your order details. In the past, we have had an option to collect payment at the time of pickup at the Winter Social, however, due to social distancing, we will need to collect payments before placing the order this year. As such, please Venmo your payment to GSPO (@SHSU-GSPO) by Friday, November 6th. If you do not have Venmo, let us know so we can make alternate arrangements for the payment.

We will be handing the calendars out during finals week for the individuals who purchase them. Please be patient with us when we distribute the calendars due to COVID precautions.

Again, thank you all for your continued participation in this activity! (And I'm really excited to get everyone's pet pictures!)

The Graduate Student Psychology Organization
President: Beata Krembuszewski
Vice President: Ema Kiser
Master's Vice President: Katherine Lewis
Tresurer: Bailey Barnes
Secretary: Debbie Torres