[Psychmasters] CHSS DivIn Event

Henderson, Craig CEH003 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Oct 29 17:00:41 CDT 2020

?Hey folks,

The CHSS Diversity and Inclusion Committee would like to invite you to join us for the Fighting Anti-Asian Discrimination? Zoom event, which will be held from 2-4 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 6.  Please click the following link to register for the event:

https://shsu.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_HCM4qba6ROWk1VqASUyJyw

Asians and Asian Americans have become targets of discrimination since the COVID-19 pandemic started. There have been many incidents in the U.S. and other countries where Asians have been seen as carriers of the virus and have been attacked (e.g., the Zoom-bombing incident that happened on Sept 23). To fight discrimination and violence against Asians/Asian Americans, we have invited distinguished scholars across various disciplines to talk to our SHSU community.

Please see the attached event flyer for detailed information.  Contact Dr. Belle Wang (xiaobo.belle.wang at shsu.edu) if you have any questions.

We look forward to seeing you at the event!

Craig

Craig Henderson, PhD (he/him/his)

Professor of Psychology