[Psychmasters] MA Prac Panel Today!!

Lewis, Katherine kal067 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Nov 5 08:46:23 CST 2020

Hello Everyone!

​The Graduate Student Psychology Organization has some important updates I wanted to share with all of you. There is a lot of information in this email about our upcoming events, fundraisers, etc!

1. The Master's Student practicum panel will be held virtually this Thursday, November 5th from 4:00pm to 6:00pm. Here is the zoom link:

​

https://shsu.zoom.us/j/85429292042​

Dr. Riggs and Dr. Stoebner-May have agreed to speak about the application/placement process, and several of the Track A Master's students (who are currently on practicum) will also be sharing their experiences. This event is open to all Master's students and would be valuable to those applying to practicum next semester and first-years! We hope to see you all there!

Thanks everyone!

The Graduate Student Psychology Organization

President: Beata Krembuszewski
Vice President: Ema Kiser
Master's Vice President: Katherine Lewis
Tresurer: Bailey Barnes
Secretary: Debbie Torres​