[Psychmasters] Fw: Final DiveIn Committee Meeting for Fall 2020, Friday, December 4

Henderson, Craig CEH003 at SHSU.EDU
Mon Nov 30 09:37:36 CST 2020

Good morning, students!  In case you all would like to attend the DivIn meetings are now open to graduate students.

Craig

________________________________
From: Pruitt, Bernadette
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2020 2:57 PM
To: ONeal, Eryn; Elkayam, Jessica; Owens, Erin; Henze, Kristin; Shemak, April; Dowdey, Diane; Wang, Xiaobo; Weathers, Melinda; Patane, Christopher
Cc: Henderson, Craig; Chen, Yixin; Brooks, Benita; Botero Jaramillo, Maria; Bouamer, Siham; Bias, Jeanine; Gruesser, John; Obrien, April; Barker, Maria; Salami, Temilola; Littlejohn, Jeff; Bazil, Leamon; Chang, Jordan; Thibodeaux, Terry; Sanford, Glenn; Gallo, Joseph; Stokes, Shantha; Tomes, Yuma; Oyugi, Willis; Arrington, Michael; Saumell Munoz, Rafael; Feu Lopez, Montse; Varela, Heather; Demiroz, Fatih; Zahrawi, Samar; Serrano, Stephanie; Zimpfer, Mariah; Anglesey, Leslie; Lopez, Donnie; Eaton, Paul; Asaka, Jeremiah; Owens, Rhonda; Blevins, Jacob; Hargrave, Chad; Cox, Thomas; Cashion, Robert; Demson, Michael; Gillette, Cathi; Lutterschmidt, William; Dena Scott; Hendrickson, Ken; Sorenson, Misti; Mass, Sarah; Hyams, Aaron; Fox, Lydia; Bluth, Stephanie; Soto, Evelyn; Mitchell-Yellin, Benjamin; Elmore, Maggie; Montz, Zachary; Gaskamp, Katherine; Strickland, Susan; Hubrig, Adam; Epps, Nu'Nicka; Doleshal, Brandy; Duan, Xiaoman; Padilla, Lillie
Subject: RE: Final DiveIn Committee Meeting for Fall 2020, Friday, December 4

Dear Friends:

This is a friendly reminder that we will hold a final Fall 2020 DiveIn Committee meeting this Friday, December 4, from 2:00-3:30 PM. We will mostly discuss spring semester programming events for the upcoming term. Some of you have already sent April and me your proposals of scheduled events and event budget forms. Thank you very much for meeting our requests in a timely manner. If you have not yet sent us your proposals and budget forms, please do so by Friday. We would like a brief abstract of your events and a budget form (See email attachment or go to the CHSS webpage to download the Diversity and Inclusion Event Form at https://www.shsu.edu/academics/humanities-and-social-sciences/chss-diversity-committee/additional-resources). The college also has a COVID-19 events form for in-person programs; I have also attached this to the email. Currently, we have programming information for Disability Affairs, Arab and Muslim Culture and Heritage Spring 2021 events, Latinx Spring 2021 events, Indigenous History events, Asian American/Asian History Month, and African-American History Month. We still need programming ideas for Women's History Month.  In addition to taking care of these important agenda items, soon we will need to select next fall's Diversity Reader book as well as hold elections for new committee cochairs next academic year. We will address the latter two agenda items next semester. Please let us know if anyone has any other business matters to discuss with the group. I have posted below the Zoom meeting info for Friday's meeting.

Topic: December DiveIn Committee Meeting
Date and Time: Dec 4, 2020 02:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID824: 1344 9681
Security Passcode:  211873
Thank you, dear friends, and continue to have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday weekend. Please stay safe.

Sincerely,

Bernie

Bernadette Pruitt, Ph.D.
(Pronouns: She, Her, and Hers)
Associate Professor of History
Faculty Advisor, Sigma Phi Chapter, Phi Alpha Theta History Honor Society
Department of History
Sam Houston State University
Suite 441 Academic Building Four, Departmental Office
459 AB4, Personal Office
PO Box 2239
Huntsville, Texas 77341-2239
936-294-1491, Personal Office