[Psychmasters] GSPO Winter Social TOMORROW

Lewis, Katherine kal067 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Dec 10 17:34:41 CST 2020

​ Hi Everyone!

Just a final reminder the GSPO Winter Social will be held virtually tomorrow, Friday, December 11th from 6:00-8:00pm<x-apple-data-detectors://1>. Here is the zoom link:

https://shsu.zoom.us/j/81896344066

We also received a last-minute basket (#15) for our raffle! So please be sure to check out the most up-to-date powerpoint with the baskets at the link below (if you already purchased tickets but would like to put your tickets in this basket, let Bailey Barnes bab139 at shsu.edu<mailto:bab139 at shsu.edu> know you want to switch them!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OGC7w5lhcACzuden2453LYDQg16qVp-h/view?usp=sharing

***​you do not have to attend the social to participate in the raffle and we will let you know if you win :)

We are only accepting donations to the SHSU food pantry in exchange for raffle tickets until 5pm today, Thursday December 10th.

You can also purchase raffle tickets by venmoing GSPO (@SHSU-GSPO) for the following prices: $1 = 1 Ticket, $5 = 6 Tickets, $10 = 14 Tickets. If you do not have a venmo, please contact Beata Krembuszewski (bak021 at shsu.edu<mailto:bak021 at shsu.edu>) to make another arrangement.

To reduce the burden on us during the social, please take a look at the raffle baskets and purchase tickets ahead of time. You can email Bailey Barnes (bab139 at shsu.edu<mailto:bab139 at shsu.edu>) after you purchase your tickets to let her know how many tickets you want in each basket!

We are also doing trivia, having another scavenger hunt, and having an "ugly" holiday sweater and holiday sweets/treats contest! Winners will each receive a $20 Amazon.com<http://amazon.com/> gift card :)

We hope to see you all tomorrow (virtually) in your most festive sweaters, eating your best holiday sweets/treats, and ready to scavenge for items or flex your trivia knowledge!

Please let Beata Krembuszewski know (bak021 at shsu.edu<mailto:bak021 at shsu.edu>) if you have any questions!

The Graduate Student Psychology Organization
President: Beata Krembuszewski
Vice President: Ema Kiser
Master's Vice President: Katherine Lewis
Tresurer: Bailey Barnes
Secretary: Debbie Torres

Katherine A. Lewis, B.S.
Clinical Psychology Masters Student
Sam Houston State University
Office: Counseling Center 258
kal067 at shsu.edu<mailto:kal067 at shsu.edu>
281-687-2200<tel:281-687-2200>

LEGAL NOTICE - This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information, including attachments.   If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this email permanently.  An unintended recipient may not use this information for any purpose. Thank you.