[Psychmasters] Fw: How to Be an Antiracist Flier with Registration Link

Henderson, Craig CEH003 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Feb 3 14:53:46 CST 2021

?Hey folks, please see attached flyer for the Diversity Reader event and note that you must register in advance.  This is a great event, something I look forward to every year.  I hope many of you will be able to make it as well.

Craig

________________________________
From: Pruitt, Bernadette
Sent: Wednesday, February 3, 2021 3:43 PM
To: Pruitt, Bernadette
Cc: Brooks, Benita; Elkayam, Jessica; ONeal, Eryn; Owens, Erin; Henze, Kristin; Shemak, April; Dowdey, Diane; Wang, Xiaobo; Weathers, Melinda; Patane, Christopher; Li, Chien Pin; Henderson, Craig; Chen, Yixin; Botero Jaramillo, Maria; Bouamer, Siham; Bias, Jeanine; Gruesser, John; Obrien, April; Barker, Maria; Salami, Temilola; Littlejohn, Jeff; Chang, Jordan; Thibodeaux, Terry; Sanford, Glenn; Gallo, Joseph; Stokes, Shantha; Tomes, Yuma; Oyugi, Willis; Arrington, Michael; Saumell Munoz, Rafael; Feu Lopez, Montse; Varela, Heather; Demiroz, Fatih; Zahrawi, Samar; Serrano, Stephanie; Zimpfer, Mariah; Anglesey, Leslie; Lopez, Donnie; Eaton, Paul; Asaka, Jeremiah; Owens, Rhonda; Blevins, Jacob; Hargrave, Chad; Cox, Thomas; Cashion, Robert; Demson, Michael; Gillette, Cathi; Lutterschmidt, William; Dena Scott; Hendrickson, Ken; Mass, Sarah; Hyams, Aaron; Fox, Lydia; Bluth, Stephanie; Mitchell-Yellin, Benjamin; Elmore, Maggie; Montz, Zachary; Gaskamp, Katherine; Strickland, Susan; Hubrig, Adam; Epps, Nu'Nicka; Doleshal, Brandy; Duan, Xiaoman; Padilla, Lillie; Brown, Aaron; Galicia, Betsy; Long, Tessa; Doleshal, Zachary
Subject: FW: How to Be an Antiracist Flier with Registration Link

Dear Friends:

I am not sure why we continue to have problems with the embedded links on these fliers. Please let me know immediately if the embedded link on this flier does not work. It should work fine. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Bernie

Bernadette Pruitt, Ph.D.
(Pronouns: She, Her, and Hers)
Associate Professor of History
Faculty Advisor, Sigma Phi Chapter, Phi Alpha Theta History Honor Society Department of History Sam Houston State University Suite 441 Academic Building Four, Departmental Office
459 AB4, Personal Office
PO Box 2239
Huntsville, Texas 77341-2239
936-294-1491, Personal Office