[Psychmasters] Black History Month event

Henderson, Craig CEH003 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Feb 11 10:56:45 CST 2021

Hey folks, I wanted to make you all aware of an event coming up the end of the month in honor of Black History Month.  Temi Salami, Courtney Banks, Jasmine Phillips, and I, along with Dr. Richard Henriksen in Counselor Education will be offering a pre-recorded panel discussion followed by a live Q&A on "Understanding Mental Illness in the Black Community".  This will be happening Fri, Feb 26, from 10-11:45am.  We'd love to see you there, and please share the information with your students.  The flyer is attached.  Thank you!

Craig