[Psychmasters] Fw: Open GA Position

Riggs, Shelley sxr142 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Feb 11 12:58:01 CST 2021

FYI below....

Shelley A. Riggs, Ph.D.
Professor and Director of Psychology Masters Programs
Department of Psychology and Philosophy, Box 2447
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77341-2447

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Electronic mail is not a secure medium. The privacy of messages can not be guaranteed. This email message, including all attachments, may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. It is to be viewed only by the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the sender of this information and delete your copy immediately. Your cooperation is appreciated.

________________________________
From: Brown, Stephanie
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2021 12:55 PM
To: Powell, Doris; Riggs, Shelley; Park, Benjamin; Stykes, James; Brown, Jonathan
Subject: Open GA Position

Good afternoon all,

My name is Stephanie Brown and I work with the Engaging Classrooms QEP on campus, housed in the PACE office. We have a Doc/Grad Research Assistant position that has opened up and I was directed your way to see if you could connect us with any graduates in your programs that would be interested.

The position will entail observing and coding Blackboard Hybrid teaching courses with the TDOP (Teaching Dimensions Observation Protocol) system. This position is ideal for those interested in becoming faculty one day and those interested in data collection and assessment. Applicants must live in Texas during the remote portion of this employment.

If you know of any doctorate or graduate students that would be interested, could you please pass along this Handshake link to our job posting - https://app.joinhandshake.com/jobs/4330241.?

Thank you so much for spreading the word. We greatly appreciate it!

?

Stephanie Brown
Administrative Associate
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Engaging Classrooms QEP | The Professional and Academic Center for Excellence
Sam Houston State University
Phone: (936) 294-4263

Positivity|Developer|Includer|Restorative|Achiever??

?