[Psychmasters] Fwd: Diversity Reader Forum Event

Henderson, Craig CEH003 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Feb 18 09:34:16 CST 2021

Hey folks, I hope you all are faring okay and that your needs for warmth, water, and food are either being met or soon will be. Along with the university being closed tomorrow, the Diversity Reader event is also being postponed. Please stay tuned for more news about it being rescheduled.

Craig

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Henderson, Craig" <CEH003 at shsu.edu>
Date: February 18, 2021 at 8:54:16 AM CST
To: "Pruitt, Bernadette" <HIS_BXP at shsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Diversity Reader Forum Event

I’m so sorry, Bernie; I know this was a tough decision to make.

Craig

On Feb 18, 2021, at 2:03 AM, Pruitt, Bernadette <HIS_BXP at shsu.edu> wrote:

Dear Friends:

April and I have canceled Friday's Diversity Reader Forum but will reschedule for late March. We will keep everyone posted. I hope everyone is well. Please stay safe and well. Let us lift up our entire university family and state during this difficult period.

Sincerely,

Bernie

PS: If you have time, do not forget about the Excellent in Service Award and Excellence in Staff Award nominations. Peace, love, and safety.

Bernadette Pruitt, Ph.D.
(Pronouns: She, Her, and Hers)
Associate Professor of History
Faculty Advisor, Sigma Phi Chapter, Phi Alpha Theta History Honor Society
Department of History
Sam Houston State University
Suite 441 Academic Building Four, Departmental Office
459 AB4, Personal Office
PO Box 2239
Huntsville, Texas 77341-2239
936-294-1491, Personal Office