[Psychmasters] Fw: Rescheduled Diversity Reader Event

Henderson, Craig CEH003 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Mar 30 13:45:30 CDT 2021

Hi folks, I wanted to share with you the updated information on our diversity reader.  I believe the library still has copies of the book, which you can get for free by committing to attend the event.  I am ALMOST done with the book, and it is an excellent read.  Dr. Banks, would you please share this information with our SSP students?  Thank you!

Craig

________________________________
From: Pruitt, Bernadette
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2021 2:13 PM
To: Epps, Nu'Nicka; Strickland, Susan; Mitchell-Yellin, Benjamin; Henderson, Craig
Cc: Gruesser, John; Feu Lopez, Montse; Shemak, April; Bouamer, Siham; Elkayam, Jessica; Chen, Yixin; Wang, Xiaobo; Zahrawi, Samar; Bias, Jeanine; Cox, Thomas; Elmore, Maggie; Dowdey, Diane; ONeal, Eryn; Owens, Erin; Henze, Kristin; Weathers, Melinda; Patane, Christopher; Li, Chien Pin; Botero Jaramillo, Maria; Obrien, April; Barker, Maria; Salami, Temilola; Littlejohn, Jeff; Chang, Jordan; Thibodeaux, Terry; Sanford, Glenn; Gallo, Joseph; Stokes, Shantha; Tomes, Yuma; Oyugi, Willis; Arrington, Michael; Saumell Munoz, Rafael; Varela, Heather; Demiroz, Fatih; Serrano, Stephanie; Zimpfer, Mariah; Anglesey, Leslie; Lopez, Donnie; Eaton, Paul; Asaka, Jeremiah; Owens, Rhonda; Blevins, Jacob; Hargrave, Chad; Cashion, Robert; Demson, Michael; Gillette, Cathi; Lutterschmidt, William; Hendrickson, Ken; Mass, Sarah; Hyams, Aaron; Fox, Lydia; Bluth, Stephanie; Montz, Zachary; Gaskamp, Katherine; Hubrig, Adam; Doleshal, Brandy; Duan, Xiaoman; Padilla, Lillie; Brown, Aaron; Galicia, Betsy; Long, Tessa; Chen, Danhong; Zhou, Renjie
Subject: RE: Rescheduled Diversity Reader Event

Dear friends:

Please note that we had to reschedule the diversity reader forum. The date is no longer March 31 (tomorrow). The new date is Tuesday, April 27 from 6:00 PM-7:30 PM. I have attached the updated flier for your review. Please email me if you have some concerns about me requesting funds for copy services. I do apologize that we have had to schedule and reschedule this event three times. Dr. Joseph had a conflict that just surfaced and alerted us the week of spring break but confirmed the new date last week. The additional 75 fliers and 25 posters will cost DiveIn another $18 for Sam Press copy services. Again, if you have some concerns about this, email me today or tonight. If not, I will ask Brittany tomorrow to make another request for copy services. Thanks, everyone.

Sincerely,

Bernie

Bernadette Pruitt, Ph.D.
(Pronouns: She, Her, and Hers)
Associate Professor of History
Faculty Advisor, Sigma Phi Chapter, Phi Alpha Theta History Honor Society
Department of History
Sam Houston State University
Suite 441 Academic Building Four, Departmental Office
459 AB4, Personal Office
PO Box 2239
Huntsville, Texas 77341-2239
936-294-1491, Personal Office