[Psychmasters] Fw: Counting Descent: SHSU Common Reader: Counting Descent by Clint Smith: SHSU Common Reader

Henderson, Craig CEH003 at SHSU.EDU
Mon Aug 16 19:09:14 CDT 2021

Hey folks, FYI, and, if you are not familiar with him, Clint Smith is awesome.

Craig

________________________________
From: Kay Angrove - kxa014 at shsu.edu <kxa014 at shsu.edu>
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2021 6:39 PM
Subject: Counting Descent: SHSU Common Reader: Counting Descent by Clint Smith: SHSU Common Reader

Dear faculty and staff,

We are excited to offer you and your students copies of the 2021/22 SHSU Common Reader, Counting Descent, by Clint Smith. Several course instructors have adopted this book through the Bearkat Bundle campus bookstore program so some of your students may have already received a copy.

How can you make sure you and your students get a copy?

  1.  Any student, faculty, or staff member can stop by the Academic Success Center (ASC) Welcome Desk in the Newton Gresham Library (next to Starbucks) to pick one up M-F 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
  2.  You can order a class set to be delivered to your department office by emailing your request, including number of copies and department office location, to commonreader at shsu.edu<mailto:commonreader at shsu.edu>.
  3.  We will be glad to mail the book to 100% (fully) online students, and students taking classes only at the TWC or COM campuses. Please instruct them to email us at commonreader at shsu.edu<mailto:commonreader at shsu.edu> with name, mailing address, and the course name.

Please explore “Counting Descent: SHSU Common Reader” link under Blackboard My Organizations or contact us for more information.

Kindest regards,

Kay Angrove, Ed.D.
Director, First-Year Experience
Academic Success Center