[Psychmasters] Exciting and timely event hosted by the DivIn Subcommittee on Women

Henderson, Craig CEH003 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Sep 23 10:01:10 CDT 2021

Sorry, folks; I was too itchy with hitting send.  We also have events coming up to commemorate Hispanic Heritage Month.  I hope you all have some time in your busy schedules for these as well.

Craig
________________________________
From: Psychmasters <psychmasters-bounces at shsu.edu> on behalf of Henderson, Craig <CEH003 at SHSU.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2021 9:55 AM
To: clindoc <clindoc at SHSU.EDU>; psychmasters <psychmasters at SHSU.EDU>
Subject: [Psychmasters] Exciting and timely event hosted by the DivIn Subcommittee on Women

Hey folks, please see some information on an upcoming event hosted by the Subcommittee on Women (see attached flyer).  The committee, Jessica Elkayam (Philosophy Professor), in particular, has been working very hard to pull this together in a short amount of time.  I plan to be there, and I hope many of you will be able to make it as well.

Craig