[Psychmasters] STATS Tutorials

Riggs, Shelley sxr142 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Oct 13 09:46:08 CDT 2021

Hello there!

I wanted to call your attention to a new service for SHSU students called STATS Tutorial Support.  This is a service through LinkedIn Learning and provides podcasts and learning videos that are self-paced and can be customized. These are vetted presentations/workshops by experts instead of searching on Youtube for unreviewed/unknown/questionable video instructions regarding statistical matters.  Eventually, there will be a link on our Blackboard pages, but for now  students can access LIL directly through our SSO here: https://linkedinlearning.shsu.edu<https://linkedinlearning.shsu.edu/>

Best regards,

Shelley A. Riggs, Ph.D.
Professor and Director of Psychology Masters Programs
Department of Psychology and Philosophy, Box 2447
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77341-2447

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Electronic mail is not a secure medium. The privacy of messages can not be guaranteed. This email message, including all attachments, may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. It is to be viewed only by the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the sender of this information and delete your copy immediately. Your cooperation is appreciated.