[Psychmasters] Pet Calendar

Uhl, Alexus anu005 at SHSU.EDU
Fri Nov 5 11:49:15 CDT 2021

Hello everyone,

It's the moment you've all been waiting for...it's time for you to send GSPO pictures of your pet for the GSPO Pet Calendars! This year, our theme for the calendars is: "If my pet had a job it would be..." If you would like your pet to make it into the calendar, please email me (sxg123 at shsu.edu) your lovely pet pictures with a comment on what you think your pet's job would be! Submissions are accepted from both students and faculty (and clinic staff). Please submit your pictures and caption sooner rather than later, people who email us pictures/captions quickly will be given priority.

Pictures and orders are due Friday, November 19th. We will have desk calendars for $10, wall calendars for $15, or you can buy both for $20. If you would like to purchase, please email both me (sxg123 at shsu.edu) and Rebekah (rjb048 at shsu) by Friday, November 19th​ with your order details. If you would like to pay by Venmo please send your payment to GSPO (@SHSU-GSPO) by Friday, December 3rd. If you do not have Venmo, let us know so we can make alternate arrangements for the payment. Alternatively, you can pay for your calendar at the Christmas Party on Friday, December 10th (more information to come shortly).

We will be handing the calendars out as soon as we receive them. Please be patient with us as we receive and distribute the calendars.

Again, thank you all for your continued participation in this activity! (And I'm really excited to get everyone's pet pictures!)

Best,

Alexus Uhl, B.S.
Clinical Psychology Master's Program | Sam Houston State University
Graduate Research Assistant
she/her/hers