[Psychmasters] GSPO Updates

Uhl, Alexus anu005 at SHSU.EDU
Sat Nov 27 12:44:45 CST 2021

Hello all,

Please find below a couple notes from GSPO

  1.  Please see the email already sent about the pet calendars.
  2.  the GSPO Christmas party will be held at Parker Place on December 10, 2021 at 5pm. Please let me know if you plan on coming so that I can get an estimated headcount for the food. There will be a White Elephant gift exchange at this event, so if you want to participate, please bring a wrapped or bagged joke gift with you and please stick to a budget of $10 or less.

Best,

Alexus Uhl, B.S.
Clinical Psychology Master's Program | Sam Houston State University
Graduate Research Assistant
she/her/hers