[Psychmasters] SHSU AP-LS 2022 Social - Survey

Brooks, Christina clb120 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Jan 13 19:37:00 CST 2022

Hello everyone,

I hope this email finds you well.
We are beginning to plan the AP-LS 2022 SHSU social. Keeping in mind the current state of the pandemic and the impact it could have on the conference, we want to assess who (as of now) will be attending the conference, would likely attend the social event, and preferred date.  A Qualtrics survey is linked to this email (https://shsu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_54JM3RO0l2DWoWa).
[https://shsu.co1.qualtrics.com/CP/Graphic.php?IM=IM_5gP27IFsb2cVX1P]<https://shsu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_54JM3RO0l2DWoWa>
Qualtrics Survey | Qualtrics Experience Management<https://shsu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_54JM3RO0l2DWoWa>
Qualtrics makes sophisticated research simple and empowers users to capture customer, product, brand & employee experience insights in one place.
shsu.co1.qualtrics.com

If you could complete the survey no later than Friday January 21, 2022, that would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you are familiar with the area near the conference hotel (Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel) and would like to suggest a potential venue (restaurant/brewery/bar), please let me know. Hope to see you in Denver!

Feel free to forward this email/link to alumni who did not receive this email. Hope to see you in Denver!

Very Respectfully,
Christina Brooks
AP-LS 2021-2022 Student Representative