[Psychmasters] Fwd: Dissertation Survey Participation: Please share!

Henderson, Craig CEH003 at SHSU.EDU
Mon Mar 21 09:13:52 CDT 2022

Hi folks, please see below and consider helping out.

Craig

Begin forwarded message:

From: Idil Franko <if122 at gsapp.rutgers.edu>
Date: March 21, 2022 at 8:50:55 AM CDT
To: "Henderson, Craig" <CEH003 at shsu.edu>
Subject: Dissertation Survey Participation: Please share!

Dear Dr. Henderson,

My name is Idil Franko and I am a 4th year student in the Clinical Psychology PsyD program at Rutgers University. I am conducting a dissertation study investigating the prevalence and correlates of weight bias among graduate students in mental healthcare fields.

I wanted to reach out and ask whether you would be able to distribute my survey to your students. Please find the recruitment form attached. Thanks so much for your interest in advance.

Kind regards,

Idil

Idil Franko, M.A.

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Doctoral Student, Clinical Psychology

Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology
[1509112117421_PastedImage]