[Psychmasters] Events for Arab and Muslim History and Culture Week

Henderson, Craig CEH003 at SHSU.EDU
Mon Mar 21 12:40:24 CDT 2022

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great Spring Break.  Just a quick reminder that there are two events coming up for Arab and Muslim History and Culture Week this week.

Our keynote speaker is Dr. Abdel Razzaq Takriti, who will be giving the talk
“Arab-American Future: the Quest for Equality in the United States” on  Tuesday, March 22 at 3:30 in CHSS 120.

And back by popular demand, the Islamic Arts Exhibition is happening on Thursday, March 24 from 10am-4pm in the Newton Grisham Library.

I've attached flyers for both events.  Please share widely in your networks.

Craig

Craig Henderson, Ph.D. (he/him)

Professor of Psychology

Interim Director of Clinical Training