[Psychmasters] Thesis Defense Announcement (Kayla Spenard)

Spenard, Kayla kds108 at SHSU.EDU
Mon Mar 28 19:47:25 CDT 2022

Hi everyone!

I'll be defending my thesis this Wednesday, 3/30/2022 at 11:00 AM! Below is my Zoom link and my Public Defense Announcement. My thesis is on The Detection of Grooming Behaviors in Cases of Same-Sex Versus Opposite-Sex Child Sexual Abuse.

Kayla Spenard is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Kayla Spenard Thesis Defense
Time: Mar 30, 2022 11:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://shsu.zoom.us/j/82756390385

Meeting ID: 827 5639 0385
Passcode: 851630
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,82756390385# US (Houston)
+16699009128,,82756390385# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
Meeting ID: 827 5639 0385
Find your local number: https://shsu.zoom.us/u/kcVJGRVZeH

[photo]
Kayla Spenard, B.S.
kds108 at shsu.edu<mailto:mtr029 at shsu.edu>
Clinical Psychology Master's Program | Sam Houston State University
Graduate Teaching Assistant | Psychology Department
she/her/hers