[Psychmasters] Tompkins Thesis Defense Announcement

Tompkins, Brooke bxt036 at SHSU.EDU
Mon Mar 28 22:35:10 CDT 2022

Hello Everyone,

You all are invited to my thesis defense this Thursday (3/31) at 2pm. Below you will find the Zoom information and public defense announcement. My thesis is titled: Pathological Personality Traits Predicting Interpersonal and Functional Impairment Among College Students.

Brooke is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Brooke's Thesis Defense
Time: Mar 31, 2022 02:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://shsu.zoom.us/j/89037580605

Meeting ID: 890 3758 0605
Passcode: 773785
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,89037580605# US (Houston)
+16699009128,,89037580605# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 890 3758 0605
Find your local number: https://shsu.zoom.us/u/kcY23vAMFC

[photo]
Brooke E. Tompkins, B.A.
bxt036 at shsu.edu
Clinical Psychology Masters Program | Sam Houston State University
Graduate Assistant | Psychology Department
she/her/hers