[Psychmasters] FW: Call for ATAP Scholarship Applicants!

Varela, Jorge jgv002 at SHSU.EDU
Mon May 2 11:07:15 CDT 2022

Students, FYI...

Jorge

Jorge G. Varela, Ph.D. (he-him-el)
Professor of Psychology & Department Chair
Licensed Psychologist
Department of Psychology and Philosophy
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, Texas 77341
936.294.3052

I respectfully acknowledge that I live and work on lands that were taken from the Akokisa, Tonkawa, Koasati, and Bidai peoples.

From: Misaki Harris <mharris.drlipsonoffice at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, May 2, 2022 9:24 AM
To: Misaki Harris <mharris.drlipsonoffice at gmail.com>
Subject: Call for ATAP Scholarship Applicants!

Dear ATAP partners and friends,

Association of Threat Assessment Professionals is pleased to announce that we are now taking applications for our 2022 Hatcher/Turner Conference Scholarship. This year's National Threat Management Conference will be held on August 9-12 at Disneyland hotel in Anaheim, California. The scholarship review committee will select one or two recipients who are devoted to the field of threat assessment, and the recipients will receive $2000 award, free conference registration and the cost of the conference lodging and transportation. For details, please review carefully the attached application form.
Applications must be submitted by June 17.

We look forward to hearing from as many qualified and devoted applicants as possible!

Best regards,

Dr. Glenn Lipson Team