[Psychmasters] Job Opportunity

Riggs, Shelley sxr142 at SHSU.EDU
Mon May 23 14:19:49 CDT 2022

 Dr. Holly Miller is looking for 1-2 graduates to assist her in program development.   Please see her description below and contact her at hmiller at shsu.edu if interested.

"I am an adjunct faculty member for Psychology and a Professor in the College of Criminal Justice. I am a Licensed Clinical Psychologist and engage in research and practice. I am looking for an individual or two who may be interested in working with me to set up a program with Montgomery County Adult Program. They have asked me to start a new program around working with individuals serving a short probated sentence for solicitation of prostitution - and I need some help. They do not need a special license (like working with sex offenders), but I do want folks who have a treatment-mindset.  I am interested in someone who is going to remain in the area of SHSU/Conroe/North Houston area."

Shelley A. Riggs, Ph.D.

Professor | Department of Psychology and Philosophy

Coordinator | Psychology Masters Programs

Director of Clinical Training | Clinical Psychology MA Program

Fellow | APA Society for Couple and Family Psychology, Division 43

CHSS 380 | Box 2447

Sam Houston State University

Huntsville, TX  77341

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Electronic mail is not a secure medium. The privacy of messages can not be guaranteed. This email message, including all attachments, may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. It is to be viewed only by the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the sender of this information and delete your copy immediately. Your cooperation is appreciated